MINI Oil Changes in Anchorage
Checking And Changing The Oil in Your MINI
MINI vehicles are known for many things: their classic looks, a wide array of customization options, and unbeatable performance on the road. We know that our customers want to make sure that their MINI vehicles last as long as possible, which is why we stress the importance of regular oil changes and routine maintenance. You have questions about changing the oil on your car, truck or SUV and we have answers.
Q: Why Do I Need To Change The Oil In My Car?
SAVE $50 OFF YOUR NEXT SERVICE..*See your MINI Dealer for mail-in rebate form.$50
SAVE $25 OFF YOUR NEXT SERVICE..*See your MINI Dealer for mail-in rebate form.$25
15% OFF MAIL-IN REBATE ON SELECT..*See your MINI Dealer for mail-in rebate form and eligible product list.15% Off
MAIL-IN TIRE REBATE*Pirelli - $100 Continental - $70 Bridgestone - $70$70-$100
MINI Original Engine Oil Campaign*$20 OFF MAIL-IN REBATE$20
Q: When Do I Need an Oil Change for my MINI Vehicles?A: We're glad you asked. We recommend you change the oil in your MINI every 5000 miles, using the recommended oil.. While newer MINI models can go longer between oil changes, older models will need to be serviced more often. It's best to reference your owner's manual for the right oil change interval for your car or SUV.
You can take a look at the dipstick in your MINI engine to see if you need to top off your oil. We recommend you do this at least once a month to make sure your car or truck has sufficient oil levels. MINI of Anchorage offers complimentary fluid top offs for your MINI, as well as tire pressure checks - simply swing by and pull into our service bay today!
Q: How Much Does An Oil Change Cost in Anchorage?
Q: What Does An Oil Change Include at MINI of Anchorage?
- Removal of motor oil. We replace it with synthetic oil that is best for your MINI engine.
- Oil filter removed and replaced. This is an OEM MINI Certified oil filter so you are guaranteed a fantastic seal and high quality.
- An eco-friendly oil change - we recycle the oil and oil filter.
- Service Interval Indicator reset. This is so you don't get a notification light telling you to change the oil after it's been done recently.
- Multi-Point inspection. We don't want to give you back a vehicle that might need some additional service. We check the brakes, power steering, tires and much more with our Multi-Point inspection. This gives you confidence when you take your vehicle home.